Persons Photo Store
Later The Original Restaurant
2217 Olive Street
The small 2-story Olive Street building housing "The Original Restaurant - Established 1905" was originally a residence, renovated in 1929 for commercial use. It
suffered a roof collapse in 2009, and was demolished that fall. Ghost signs on the west wall advertised cheesburgers, hamburgers, cake, pie, ham, spare ribs, shrimps, chops, and fish. A patterned cornice, white glazed brick patterns, and a crenelated roofline added interest to an otherwise plain brick building.