Built St. Louis > > Historic City Churches > > Holy Corners > > Temple Israel
Holy Corners: Temple Israel
Architect: Hayes, Barnett and Barnett
Corinthian NeoClassical. The second home of a reform congregation, which moved out in 1964 for a Modernist building in St. Louis County. Currently the building is home to the Angelic Temple of Deliverance.
The building to the west is the Temple Israel Education Building, dating from 1936, and was purchased by the
St. Louis School District in 1964. Used briefly as a high school, and then offices, it was sold in 2005 and will be renovated.
Next Church > > >