Built St. Louis > > The Ittner / Milligan Legacy > > Theresa School
Harris Teachers College
Address: 1517 S. Theresa Ave.
Architect: William B. Ittner
Notes: Built as the Theresa School. Harris Teachers College moved out in 1950; the building was used as the Board of Education Curriculum Service Center before being sold and redeveloped as condominiums. Currently known as the Theresa School Lofts.