Rob's Pile of Transformers: Synchro

Decepticon: Synchro
Subgroup: Quanticons
Function: Warrior
"Indeed, words only complicate matters."

Profile: Synchro is more outspoken than her twin sister Sytho... but that isn't saying much. She is quiet and enigmatic, and simply doesn't associate much with her team mates... or anyone else besides Syntho. Some say the two are lovers; others believe that they are two bodies controlled by the same mind. The other Quanticons doubt both of these possibilities, but no-one really knows for sure, save the pair themselves -- and neither of them seems interested in letting anyone else get close enough to find out. When specifically asked their opinion, Synchro is normally the one who speaks; it is rare indeed that Syntho disagrees. Together the two form a silent presence, a background that one gets used to seeing and not thinking about. No-one knows the reason for the twins' terminal silence; battle trauma, mental defects, or simple shyness have all been proposed -- but there is no evidence to favor any of these theories more than the others. Even the other Quanticons, who share minds with the pair when the team is combined, know little about them -- save that they are reliable, quiet, and deeply concerned for each other.

Abilities: Syncho's skills are virtually identical to those of Syntho; she carries the same armaments of concussion blasters and wrist-mounted X-ray lasers. She is a competent fighter, whose skills are greatly augmented by her ability to work in perfect concert with her sister. Combined with her fellow Quanticons, she forms the left arm of the superwarrior Quanticus.

Weaknesses: Synchro places Syntho's well-being over all other concerns, and will stop anything she's doing to assist her if needed.


Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Firepower: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Back to the Corrosion of War page