Built St. Louis > > The North Side > > Hyde Park
Top: Farrar east of the park offers both decay and solidity. The white house has since been torn down. Its occupied neighbor remains. August 2001.
Bottom: Where the street now ends (a line dictated by Interstate 70) stands the Board of Education's Library Services Center, originally built in 1909 as
the Divoli branch of the public library system. August 2001.
Area Street Map
|| Continue touring > > >