Built St. Louis > > Central Corridor > > Historic Downtown > >

St. Louis Title Company Building
804 N. XXXXXXXXX Street
Built: 1897
Architect: unknown.
Status: demolished, early 1980s. Site is now green space.

A two-story building, another victim of the misguided Gateway Mall project. A portion of the building's facade is now on display at the City Museum as the enclosure of the ticket window and gift shop.

Locator Map