Built St. Louis > > North St. Louis > > Fairgrounds > > College Hill

The convent of the Pink Sisters, so-called due to the cheerful color of their habits, stands at the corner of Warne and Zealand. The convent contains Mount Grace Chapel of Perpetual Adoration, a shrine where the Blessed Sacrement is kept and venerated, day and night, by at least one member of the convent.

The chapel is open daily, and visitors are welcome. The Chapel is a lovely building with a Gothic brick exterior and Rennaisance interior, built in 1927 on a high bluff site overlooking the now heavily-industrialized Mississippi River valley.

  • Mount Grace Convent website
  • Continue touring > > >